Exhibition of old photos in Dobków
• Collecting photos and making an exhibition
Photos show the material and non material heritage of the area where the displaced testimonies come from- celebration of holidays, elements of traditional clothing, important events, culinary traditions, local architecture, objects of everyday use and cultural landscape
• Recording memories & gaining stories of testimonies- displaced people who came to Dobkow after 1945. Collected stories were about war times and time afterward.
The exhibition was shown between 27.08.2011 and 31.12.2011
With 15 adults in age of 22-67 and 15 teenagers from Dobkow
• To collect photos & stories of testimonies
• To make a dialogue between generations and preserve their history
• To integrate the local society and show them the importance of their place
• To preserve the memory of the times and culture which is fading away
• Choosing and making an exhibition of 90 photos showing the cultural heritage & stories of testimonies from Dobkow. An exhibition took place in few rooms, with a traditional folklore music as a background.
• Leading a photography workshops between 31.10 and 9.12.2011 for participants
• Meeting with a chief of a polish polar station